uniqueness game

[MC 1.2.5] Battlegear Mod v2.6.1 - Minecraft 1.2.5

http://quetera.blogspot.com/2012/07/mc-125-battlegear-mod-v261-minecraft.html

 Minecraft 1.2.5 - Best Weapon System for Minecraft Fan !Go on : Minecraft 1.2.5
Weapon System
Nerd-boy’s Battlegear implements an entirely new weapon system to minecraft. Pressing the ‘I’ button or clicking your player character in the Inventory screen will bring up the Weapon Inventory Screen.
Posted Image
Weapons can be placed in the main hand or off hand slots. These weapons will be displayed on your player model when you go into 3rd person view. Weapons can be switched between sheathed and drawn by pressing the ‘R’ Key
Posted Image
Items displayed in the following table are able to be placed in the weapon slots. There is an option in the config file to allow the use of weapons from other mods.


Posted Image New Weapons
Mine & Blade adds a number of new weapons to the game.
The Waraxe
The waraxe has the special ability of having a chance to cause 150% damage to mobs. Red sparks will fly around the mob to indicate extra damage.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Mace
The mace has the special ability of having a chance to cause a 3 second stun to enemy mobs. Blue sparks will fly around the mob to indicate stuns.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Quaterstaff/Spear
The spear sacrifices some of the power of the sword for increased range
Posted Image
*Note: The spears must be made with a undamaged quaterstaff.
Posted Image
Shields
Shields can be crated using wood, leather, iron, gold or diamond
Posted Image
Shield Blocking
When a shield is equipped shield blocking is activated by holding the right mouse button. While in blocking mode, all damage from mobs is ignored from the front 180 degree arc. In addition movement speed is slowed. Blocking mode cannot be sustained indefinitely as it drains your “blocking timer” based on the shield you are using. The blocking timer apears in the bottom left corner.
Shield Bashing
While blocking you are unable to attack, instead if an opponent is in front of you you can bash him with your shield by pressing the attack button (default left mouse button). The shield bash will cause no damage to your enemy but will instead knock them back. This consumes 1/3 of your block stamina bar
Shield Enchantments
Shields can be enchanted in the same way as armour. The enchantments however have very different effects.
Protection Protection I – Can block for 50% longer & shield bash take 25% of the bar (normal 33%)Protection II – Double Block TimeProtection III – Infinite Block TimeProtection IV – Infinite Block Time & No Shield Bash PeneltyFire Protection Fire Protection I – Take 1/2 damage from Fire sources while blockingFire Protection II – Take no damage from fire sources while blockingFire Protection III – Take no damage from fire sources while blocking & 25% chance enemy will be set on fire (3 seconds)Fire Protection IV – Take no damage from fire sources while blocking & 50% chance enemy will be set on fire (3 seconds)Blast Protection Blast Protection I – Take 25% damage from Explosions sources while blockingBlast Protection II – Take no damage from Explosions sources while blockingBlast Protection III – Take no damage from Explosions sources while blocking. A sucessfull block of an explosion will chage the shield. The charge is released as a powerful attack (damage = 1/2 explosion damage) upon the next successful shield bash. Changing shields will de-charge the shieldBlast Protection IV – As above but the full damage is releasedProjectile Protection Projectile Protection I – Gain the ability to block all projectiles (including ghast fireballs)Projectile Protection II – 25 % chance of reflecting enemy projectilesProjectile Protection III – 50 % chance of reflecting enemy projectilesProjectile Protection IV – all enemy projectiles are reflectedArmour
Chainmail
Nerd-boy’s Battlegear introduces a legal way to obtain chainmail armour. Chain links can now be made out of iron ingots (1 inron ingot produces 2 chain links). Chain can then be used to make armour as normal
Posted Image —> Posted Image

Installation Instructions:
Download and Install Risugami’s Modloader Make sure you delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft jar when installing ModLoaderDownload and Install PlayerAPI If using Single Player Commands, install the playerAPI-SPC patchOPTIONAL (For dyable Shields) Download and Install Minecraft ForgeDownload BattlegearPlace the downloaded zip file in the mods directory in youre .minecraft directoryTake the fight to the creepersVideo:
Weapon Preview
Dual Wielding Preview

Changelogs:
Battlegear 2.6.1
Reverted back to the old system for detecting “battlemode” This should fix Blocks will now break at correct speeds when wielding toolsItems should break correctlyNo longer loose your pantsFixed a bug where the game would crash occasionally if you do not hold any items in your battle slots

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 uniqueness game